Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Coffee Talk- The Reality of BullyingOctober 16, 2017
CUSD Board Room- 201 Sixth Street(map)
What: Coffee Talk - The Reality of Bullying
Presenter: Laura Andrews from Mental Health America
Where: 201 6th Street (CUSD Board Room)
Date: Monday October 16th
- How does someone become a bully?
- What do I do if my child is a victim of bullying?
- What does it mean to be an active bystander?
- Common myths about bullying
- Reading between the lines: how to recognize the signs at home